Trade cryptocurrency with the EXANTE brokerage company
If you are looking for a trustworthy broker with decent experience in the crypto market, you are bound to stick with the EXANTE broker. Started by Alexey Kirienko in 2011, this broker no license issue. On the contrary, it’s supervised by such reputable regulators as MFSA, FCA, SFC (Hong Kong), FCA (UK) , and CySEC. The main office of the company is situated in London. To learn more about the company, get familiar with one of the best EXANTE broker reviews here below.
Main features of crypto trading with the broker
You can trade shares of funds and CFDs. The fund value is firmly tied to the value of digital currencies. EXANTE established by Alexey Kirienko has 20+ such funds and CFDs..
- There’s an account servicing fee that amounts to 3.5% a year. It’s charged on a daily basis. The amount for the year is divided by the number of days, and the given amount is written off the account every day.
- The trading fee is 0.5%.
- Short positions are unavailable for all financial instruments.
Register with EXANTE right now!
If you are interested in a tempting opportunity to earn on digital coins, don’t delay your acquaintance with the broker till tomorrow.
So, to register with the broker you need to do the following:
- Fill in the form. Ensure you choose the right account type. You need to specify that you are either an individual or a legal person.
- To proceed with your registration, you require uploading the required verification documents: your ID and some document to check your registration address.
- Finally, you need to provide detailed information about yourself as well as your trading experience. Congratulations! You can beneficially work with EXANTE.